I have wanted a quality Valet box for a long time, so when my local quality shoe vendor had a sale on, I just had to invest.
For the review of my Jones the Bootmaker valet box, I took the approach of an unboxing and showing you what you get for your money, rather than a demonstration of the contents.
Inside the solid wood, three compartment box with brass hinges, you get:
- 2x Polishing brush (Black/Neutral)
- 2x Welt brush (Black/Neutral)
- 3x Shoe cream (Black/Neutral/Dark Brown)
- 2x Polishing cloth
- 1x Suede/Nubuck brush
- 1x Suede/Nubuck stain rubber
- 1x Shoe horn
- 1x Can of traditional Protector
- RRP £99.99
The Valet Box can be purchased from here: